Stay with a Purpose: Founded in 2006, YES Hostel provides affordable, safe, and comfortable accommodations to backpackers, tourists, and groups travelling in Uganda. Our tranquil location and friendly staff make this the perfect jumping off point for your exploration of the area.
Proceeds from the hostel directly support the efforts of YES Uganda & Manna Rescue Home with funding.
Rooms & Facilities
- Dorm rooms offer bunk bed accommodations and sleep 4-6.
- Two private rooms are available that can accommodate couples.
- All rooms include linens and mosquito nets.
- Bathrooms include western-style, flush toilets with hot showers.
- Free Wi-Fi (when power is on) is included.
- All guests have access to a common area, including a Ping-Pong table, puzzles, books, and board games.
- A conference room is available for meetings and training events
- The facility is gated, and a guard is on duty 24/7 for security
- Food is available on site upon request.
- Private Room: 50,000 UGX per night
- Dorm Bed: 30,000 UGX per night
- Dorm Bed + Full Breakfast: 45,000 UGX per night
- Camping: 15,000 UGX per night (Bring your own tent)
Discount available for groups of 10 or more!
Contact the hostel manager to inquire about availability and book your stay:
Map & Directions
The hostel is located on Kakiza Road in Fort Portal, Uganda, in the neighbourhood of Boma (YES Hostel, M79J+P4W, Kaakiza Road, Fort Portal)
- The hostel is 1.8 kilometres or 1.1 miles from The Gardens Restaurant and the Mpanga Market on the north side of Fort Portal town.
- The distance from the central bus park is approximately 2.4 km or 1.5 miles.
- A motorcycle taxi (boda-boda) should cost approximately 2,000 – 3,000 UGX for a one-way ride from the bus park or the town centre.
YES Hostel – Gallery