Rooms, Prices and Reservations
The YES Hostel offers bunk bed accommodation that sleeps four to six people per room.
Dorm bed = 25,000 UGX per night
Bed and full breakfast = 37,000 UGX per night
Camping = 12,000 UGX per night
There is a 10% discount for groups of 10 or more.
Please inquire by contacting the hostel manager at 0787291183.
If you are unable to reach the hostel manager contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your stay.
Amenities and Services
- All rooms include linens and mosquito nets.
- There is a common area inside the hostel with a ping-pong table, puzzles, books and a variety of board games for entertainment.
- There are flush toilets and showers with hot water.
- Free Wi-fi when power is on.
- There is a full menu available at the hostel where you can order delicious, home-cooked meals.
- The other parts of the hostel on the upper floor include the YES program offices, and a library.
- We also have a conference room where conferences and training events can be held throughout the week.
The Y.E.S. Hostel has been open since 2006 and has a steady stream of international visitors. Tourists are learning about it and finding that it is a quiet and restful place to stay on their way to different national parks.
The Y.E.S. Hostel is perfect for backpackers and groups traveling to different Ugandan tourist destinations. Our guests benefit from a lower cost of accommodation as compared to larger hotels and they have a nice opportunity to interact with other travelers and to find new friends. Many popular travel guide-books have covered the hostel and rate it well. All the profits of the hostel go to funding the important services YES Uganda provides to orphaned children in the area.
The hostel’s kitchen is housed in this building.
The hostel offers a full menu of meals prepared by our wonderful cook.
Please inquire by contacting the hostel manager at 0787291183 or 0701422451.
Outdoor common space
The beautiful garden area behind the hostel is perfect for enjoying your cooked meals, socializing and relaxing.
There is a volley ball net outside as well as area to dry your laundry.
A group of visitors enjoying a traditional dance group in the common area.